- How small food start-ups can do business with Costco (subscribers only)
- The importance of knowing where a consumer category is going
- Recent data shows importance of online presence for CPG brands
Retail/CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods)
- Supermarket tricks that make us spend moreeasttexasreview.com/2012/01/superm… #shoppermarketing #retail
- Study Shows Direct Correlation Between #CPG #Brand Website Usage and In-Store Purchase Behavior bit.ly/yGVRk1 #retail #ecommerce
- RT @focusonretail: Top Retail Trends 2012 – Who Do Your Customers Trust? The Surprising Answer bit.ly/wBHzn9 #Retail #Marketing
- Endorse raises $ 4.25 mm; solution for tracking offline purchases:ow.ly/8Lrq1 via @keith_rng
- Colorado is finally getting a Trader Joe’s: ow.ly/8LdWm
Training (run, ride, hike, alpine-telemark-XC ski, shooting, weightlifting, rock climb)/Outdoors/Health/Food/Weather/GPS
- Carbs are Killing You [Infographic]: ow.ly/8RN7h via@foodtechconnect Nice graphic.
- Lots of snow today for us – around 15 inches. Avalanche danger along Front Range is high. See danger rose image: ow.ly/i/rwLo
- Ramen Data: Mouth to Anus | Food+Tech Connect: http://www.foodandtechconnect.com/site/2012/02/01/ramen-data-from-mouth-to-anus-m2a-smartpill/
- Sled dog race from Wyo. to Utah under way: http://www.standard.net/stories/2012/01/30/sled-dog-race-wyo-utah-under-way - something I want to try
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.