- What is the process of getting a product into retail giants?
- What questions should I ask customers when testing the viability of a product idea?
- How do I find commercial distribution for my natural breath freshener?
- TROUBLE IN AISLE 5’ FOR ESTABLISHED FOOD BRANDS AND TRADITIONAL GROCERY STORES ow.ly/ceOH9 Demographics driving
- Nice article about the pervasive use of discounting in consumer products and how to get away from it. ow.ly/cexVj
- Amazon same-day delivery: How the e-commerce giant will destroy local retail. ht.ly/ccj82
- Very cool use of tech in clothes. ow.ly/c7XYi
- Good article, but 93% of consumer product sales happen offline. For most start-ups, mix of retail/online is still best ow.ly/c6UAH
- America’s leading retailers create a sense of theatre around their in-store experiencesbit.ly/L2W5wU
- U.S Consumer’s attitude toward digital advertising. Pop-ups, audio ads, floating and mobile ads aren’t so popular: ow.ly/i/KrJL
- Where You Will Buy Groceries in the Future onforb.es/MKQDvD #retail
- RT @InStoreTrends: Fastest Growing Retail Formats Series: North America shar.es/sTyZe#retail #formats #growth #li
- #Marketing that Matters: Boomers, Media Moms, & Lower Income Consumers bit.ly/MPtR7r
Health & Weather
- Great series of posts about #cholesterol. Too technical for me, but I pulled out some points I found enlightening: ow.ly/cfuPI
- Review of 12 health/fitness blogs – geared towards #paleo #primal: ow.ly/ccazE Good stuff here I was not aware of.
- The Extreme Weather of 2012 Represented in One Chartfeedproxy.google.com/~r/ClimateCent…
- High aurora forecast for the 14th and 15th. Might be visible in upper continental U.S. ow.ly/cdDHk
- The true Christian experience is like a lump of coal being turning into a diamond. Intense pressure, heat produces a gem.
- Missed Opportunity in the Golden Age of Sales pandodaily.com/2012/07/09/mis… via @PandoDaily Good sales tips
- A new contextual age arrives. Why @Gimbal is huge for all of us:scobleizer.com/2012/07/11/mob… Mobile 3.0 arrives (and Apple is way behind).
- Does your dog trust you? ow.ly/c8Qyi
- @johngreathouse thanks for the great article: 5 Trick Questions Every Entrepreneur Should Answer Before Fundraising: forbes.com/sites/johngrea…
- A Kickstarter primer: which projects get successfully funded, and how much are they raising? (by @michaelwolf) ow.ly/bUjpy
- Re: Fwd: URGENT! – how to write emails that get read buswk.co/L5Eh5J Nice tips
- .@MedStartr to launch after Kickstarter rejects (some) health projects by @MobiHealthNewsbit.ly/MfHNVe #foodtech
- Nice color-coded table showing manufacturing in different countries. Global slowdown upon us.ow.ly/i/KfzG
- GRAPHIC: The Color Of Your Clothes Reveals How You Spend Moneybusinessinsider.com/graphic-the-co… via @businessinsider
- TIPS: Top 50 mobile apps account for 58% of total time spent on apps bit.ly/P0FzjV#SocialMedia
- RT @Scobleizer Scalable Living: changes you can make to be more productivescobleizer.com/2012/07/02/sca…
- Where can I find a comprehensive database of grocery products (SKUs)? ow.ly/c6TQ6 I added a response to this #quora question
- What have been your biggest challanges in launching new products… qr.ae/8viVA#quoraquestion. I added a response
Images from our recent hike near Winter Park, Colorado. The weather was perfect and the flowers are in bloom!
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.