Retail/CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods)
- Retailers Shut Facebook Storefonts:ow.ly/98kaO via @retailwire. Results must be really bad to be closing so quickly
- cocoa demand in china, political & ag. problems in Ivory coast, industry move to sustainable crops=supply issuesby 2020 via @JWT_Worldwide
- EU & United States to accept each’s organic regs: ow.ly/95FBL Should make it easier for U.S. organic producers to crack EU market.
- Real Time Farms Makes Eating Local Transparent: ow.ly/94Ohz More websites likes this popping up to connect farms & consumers direct
- RT @FastCompany: .@FarmPlate: A Yelp For Local Food And Local Farmers bit.ly/z1XnGt
- Crowd-sourced product information accessible at retail: ow.ly/94NIs via @keith_rng
- Whole Foods small store success: ow.ly/92E9N Smaller stores makes it harder for products to get on shelf. via @retailwire
- RT @TheLightOfDog: Dog bites news anchor: who is to blame ow.ly/936UG
- A must read if your dog eats paper towels:ow.ly/937VY
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.