- Retail sales management from A to Z
- Dog Raw Diet
- Consumer Product Forecasting Model
- What is considered a healthy gross profit margin (both as a retailer and a distributor)
- Is your startup the right match for your interests, passions and talents?
- Info on #generationY and tips for reaching them. ow.ly/hIsV6 #demographics
- ow.ly/hGmNJ Some insight and discussion around #dollarstores #retail
- Web-fomercials Move Product for Ball Home Canning ow.ly/hFjVn Some momentum with this platform for moving #infomercials online.
- #Snow Sport Stores Get Faceplanted by Online Rivals ow.ly/hEzOv Tough place for these
- Data-driven revenue models ow.ly/hwMsi Quick (but good) overview
- We need to live fully into the adventure of life; into the wiring harness which is uniquely ours -bit.ly/VSfhQW
- God will not give us an assignment and then leave us do the work alone. He walks with us every step of the way, guiding and encouraging us.
- RT @donaldmiller: I’ve a dear friend who calls every morning while I’m still in bed. We pray. It’s an amazing way to start the day.
- Good article to catchup on what is #peer-to-peer and some of the leaders in this space (and their#businessmodels) ow.ly/hp1vx
- Inside Patagonia’s Content Machine ow.ly/hiXot#patagonia #contentmarketing
- 12 Brutally Honest Answers to Your#ContentMarketing Questions ow.ly/hiVeg via @FeldmanCreative Good stuff.
- Important data here about in-store marketing via@phillempert A perfect storm in#tradepromotions ow.ly/hgyMm #retail#tradespend
- Moves to offer #same-daydelivery. ow.ly/hbUul#Amazon Sets Up Shop to Get You Your Stuff Faster via@Wired
Image below of Romeo chewing on a deer skull. He dragged it out of the bushes a month ago and now chews on it for a few minutes each day along our walk.
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.