- TV remains the top advertising choice for 54% of advertisers (highest proportion since 2009)j.mp/IPxR8s
- RT @brandchannelhub: Walmart Announces Crowdsourced New Product Winners:bit.ly/KRIAgv Disappointing that they only selected 3.
- RT @retail_sails: Brazil retailer using Facebook likes… on its clothing hangers bit.ly/Lw4GImGreat idea!
- RT @retail_sails: Costco makes plans to significantly expand its #online business bit.ly/ISbaP1 #retail $COST; and, discussion around Costco’s online push: ow.ly/aLZjN
- There’s More to Oreo Than Black and White ow.ly/aLWbo
- Really nice summary here retail and good takeaways for consumer product companies. ow.ly/aLZZ0 from@instoretrends
- Insightful article about the power of traditional TV to sell products. ow.ly/aMkxv
- Geofencing in its infancy, but I think it has potential to help retail stores with creating a customer experience: ow.ly/aNNys
- A Study on Brand Loyalty: What We Can Learn From Trader Joe’s: ow.ly/aNO9N
- How To Convince A Retailer To Look Past Margin ow.ly/aPYLZ
- Amazon Add-Ons: ow.ly/aQ1gs More innovation from Amazon, via @keith_rng
- Private Label Brands: The Future Leaders Of Retail? ow.ly/aSd69
- May trend report examines 10 Ways Marketers Are Using the Second Screen ow.ly/aSdPx Nice examples in this report.
- Ikea and Apple – powerhouse retailers: ow.ly/aSE9R Great article.
- Great article summarizing what a VC really cares about (or should) by @bfeld: ow.ly/aKvxu Warning: foul language alert
- Buffet to buy newspapers: ow.ly/aKFVf Signif. of this is that this biz may have hit bottom – Buffet is a value guy
Other Posts Across the Net
- Kraft is doing a great job of “Glocalization”Kraft is doing a great job of “Glocalization” - LinkedIn Group comment thread
- Ikea’s dominance
My wife’s first book has published!
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.