- Experience Radar 2013: Lessons from the US #grocery industry ow.ly/h05Eq #retail #food via @The_KitchenCoop
- New businesses helped to find temporary #retailspace ow.ly/gZEwe #popupstores. Great idea.
- #Walgreen Ready To ‘Blur #Retail Channels’ow.ly/gRZ9n I like what #WAG is doing, but rarely shop there because too expensive.
- New #retail growth formulas for 2020ow.ly/gRYAO No surprise #club #discount online will be biggest growers via@phillempert
- In The Battle Between Health And #Taste, Why White Bread Still Wins ow.ly/gPEvE Taste (and smell) is king in selling #food
- Interesting idea for #distributing products & testing new products ow.ly/gPDOH via @PhilLempert ow.ly/i/1nhOU
- #retailers test #samedaydelivery demandow.ly/gNwu1 good article. #retail #walmartow.ly/i/1mYhq
- Retail industry trends: ow.ly/gNvQt quick summ:#shoppablemedia, in-store tech, e-commerce physical stores ow.ly/i/1mYbm
- ow.ly/h5UNi Good #marketing tips from #TimFerriss via@steverubel
- #Google Larry Page on Why Moon Shots Matter ow.ly/gU7xI #10xThinking…hard to execute in real life. Grt article.
- Cropmobs…cool idea for community #farming.ow.ly/h5TWt My church @rockchurchco started something like this last year.
- RT @donaldmiller: People Aren’t Thinking About You, They’re Thinking About Themselvesbit.ly/WIC8xf Grt post! by @justinzoradi
- The Pure Joy Of Staying Connected To Childhood Dreams ow.ly/gRY8q Cool post.
This is a great infographic on being an entrepreneur, from Funders and Founders:
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.