- Which one of these start-ups would I join?
- How I turned the corner on my failing health
- The health diagnostic and treatment protocols that I am using
- What I eat on the paleo diet
- Alderfer/Three Sisters Hike
- The Battle for the Bottom of Home ow.ly/bwBQ8 Nice article on dollar stores and discounters
- RT @retail_sails: TiVo partners with PayPal to offer shopping via commercialsbuswk.co/NajAWF i think this will be big
- When shipping/returns moves from operating expense to marketing strategy: ow.ly/bzZVr My thoughts here: ow.ly/bA35F
- Another category that is ready to be transformed from e-commerce. ow.ly/bA3xF #furniture
- A substantial trend in food production is being driven by local demand. ow.ly/bA4jL
- Direct mail/telephone show highest response; online channels generate a far better return on investment. ow.ly/bA54T
- #Starbucks and innovation: ow.ly/bEo9a This is a great company to watch.
- Online-Based Grocery Delivery Thrives At Last ow.ly/bGfJG But still no real entry by the big grocery chains.
- New trend in funding #consumer #technology#products…like the @techstars approach. I mentor start-ups for this fund. ow.ly/bHYgr
- @eatnomiku appliance brings different way of cooking to the masses: ow.ly/bHYS6 Great product now on kickstarter
- ow.ly/bJCzX Interesting biz model for some stores & offers promotional value for #Panera brand.
- Why (some) Kickstarter campaigns fail:ow.ly/bM1m5 Great post #kickstarter#crowdfunding
- How can I monetize selling other products on my site? ow.ly/bEPS8 My Quora response posted.
- What are common gross margins (or just retail markup) for a high-end food store? http://b.qr.ae/KWm0YA My Quora response posted.
Odds & Ends
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.