Retail/CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods)
- Interesting service: they build and maintain your food garden for you. ow.ly/9tYm4 I think this is a viable biz idea
- Analysis: Wal-Mart’s price push tests manufacturers’ prowess: ow.ly/9ucwx
- RT @dhgisme Kleiner Perkins Explores Next-Gen Agriculture Investing bit.ly/wBlsAn Sorry, KPCB, fake chicken not for me.
- RT @RethinkRetail: CPGs Increase Account-Specific Marketing:supermarketnews.com/latest-news/cp…Great data here.
- A peak at some possible organic food trends here: Top 5 Organic Products at 2012 Expo West: ow.ly/9CSkP
- Nordstrom’s offering free shipping for items bought in-store: ow.ly/9Da9E I don’t foresee many other retailers doing this.
- Kale is hot, and other takeaways from a huge food show: ow.ly/9FSQn Expowest tradeshow write-up
- RT @TheLightOfDog: Video: GUINNESS trained sheepdog to round up mates and ensure they get to pub on St Patricks day: ow.ly/9xedN
- RT @TheLightOfDog: Can My Dog Eat This?ow.ly/9xdPZ This might be an app worth getting!
- How to embrace Facebook’s Timeline:ow.ly/9x43W Nice how-to with the why for brands
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.