Links and Social Stream Activity
- Email Marketing Content Ideas: http://j.mp/q6gQdh Some good ideas here.
@RetailProphet: RT @Mgconslts: @RetailProphet My latest blog on 103 Ways to Use QR Codes http://bit.ly/nnsbZt #QR Nice list.
- Looks like a great app. Official Google Blog: Start the conversation with Google Translate for Android
- These are some interesting ideas, but don’t see anyway they can be implemented given that certain special interest groups would not allow it. Good thoughts, though. My Soapbox Advice to the OWS Movement and then some « blog maverick
- Highly recommended. Very customizable. WordPress › Fast Secure Contact Form « WordPress Plugins
Retail/Consumer Packaged Goods
@hayesminor: 73% of shoppers prefer to use their phone vs. asking an employee for help. Me: because you often can’t find an employee
@InStoreTrends: Photos: In-Store Disruption Strategies #retail #trends #disruption #instore #shoppermarketing #lihttp://shar.es/b77vp
@hayesminor: 60% of store traffic passes thru the produce section of retail @retailecologist #shopperexpo
@RethinkRetail: Downsizing is inevitable in retail – But new opportunities emerge as retailers compete for loyaltyhttp://www.insideretailing.com.au/IR/IRNews/Downsizing-is-inevitable-in-retail-2805.aspx
- Twenty Five Ways to Show Your Loyalty to Your Customers: http://j.mp/oLzAva Great list. Don’t remember show shared with me,but not my find Twenty Five Ways to Show Your Loyalty to Your Customers | Wired and Dangerous
- Web-based Kindle format good for comics, kids’ books http://j.mp/qjltvU
- How Well Is My Book Selling? Now Authors Have More Answershttp://zite.to/oxmru2
@DawgBlogger: Must watch: The Hidden Inflammatory Condition That Threatens Your Pet’s Well-Being http://bit.ly/nAxzUyvia @drkarenbecker
- Alcohol Poisoning in Dogs: http://j.mp/ne17h1 It may not be from ingesting liquor.
- Is your dog suddenly afraid of familiar things? http://j.mp/nhF4QQ My latest post.
- Canine Supplements: Do Dogs Need Food Supplements?
- Home remedies for fleas on dogs
- Puppy mills leave lasting emotional scars, study finds
- “Just say no” to 15 day forecasts (Tuesday, 10/18/2011)
- Great maps comparing La Nina, El Nino and normal flow patterns: https://plus.google.com/113284824893630591242/posts/hdX11Srh2oz
- I thought this was interesting. However, you don’t know the validity of the data collection – are they looking at natural disasters differently, are natural disasters being reported differently, etc. Natural Disasters in the United States, 1980 – 2011 | The Big Picture
- I’m sick of seeing all those ski vids where people get good air, good lines and stick landings – do the rest of us ski like that? I don’t think so. This video is more my style…taking hard diggers, sometimes spending more time sliding down a slope on your butt and certainly not doing it with any elegance. Mt. Baker Blocks Webisode “Crash Reel” Episode 2
- In Colorado, Arapahoe Basin ski resort opened today and Loveland opens tomorrow. Wolf Creek is open on weekends. Best deal I’ve seen, other than a season pass (like the Epic pass – if you plan to ski a fair amount) is the 4 ticket deal at Loveland for $130 – no restrictions.
- Interesting article. I use to take lots of vitamins but then developed sensitivities to almost every vitamin supplement. I now only take code liver oil and magnesium and eat really well. More Evidence Against Vitamin Use