On the Calendar
I will be at Naturally Boulder’s Spring Fling event this Wednesday, May 23, 2012
- Is it better to start with low prices and increase them later on, or start high and lower them?
- Update on spring house projects
- RT @haxlr8r: 24 hours left on the Pebble kickstarter funding – amazing the amount raised for this product: kickstarter.com/projects/59750…
- This looks like a nice tool for creating a more efficient marketplace of local food producers and buyers.: ow.ly/aXV3X
- RT @goodfoodmedia: Why are we fat? Blame the#farmbill, which made potato chips cheaper than apples.
- RT @RethinkRetail: P-O-P Vital as More Shoppers Decide in Store: Study | 76% of purchase decisions made in store chiefmarketer.com/promotional-ma……
- RT @retail_sails: For U.S. Consumers, Different Stores Mean Different Smartphone Shopping Behavior bit.ly/L3ELbZ #mobile #retail
- Why Successful Branding Still Happens Offline:ow.ly/aWa2p Great article
- RT @haxlr8r: How Kickstarter Is Saving Hardware Innovation mashable.com/2012/05/14/kic… via @mashable HAXLR8R does that a little too
- TV loyalty apps and second screen marketing.ow.ly/aW005
- The power of TV as an ad channel is still significant ow.ly/aUAai
- What if Your Life Could be More Engaging Than Television? ow.ly/b1uir Great friggin’ post by one of my favorite writers.
- Our extremely low snowpack in Colorado – 11% of normal statewide. Click link to see image:ow.ly/aXTdF
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.