- Whole Foods Market markup/margin numbers
- How big of a deal is securing a purchase order from Urban Outfitters
- Wigwam Trail Hike
- Book review: Locavesting
- When multiple growth opportunities distract
- How my brain works best
- Struggling with evangelism for Jesus
- Culture of Success
- How fast should you grow?
- Selling to QVC
- Basic capitalization model for your startup
- What are the biggest mistakes in CPG package design? How do you avoid them?
- The more room I leave for God, the better my career goes. We don’t need to control everything.
- New post: “We Blame God, but is it His Fault?”bit.ly/14W2Mco (by @allyvest)
- RT @donaldmiller: New post: “What is the Story God Sees Happening in the World?”
- RT @MarsHill: “There’s a holy calling we’re called to and it’s going to include problems and persecution.” jesus.to/17zAULb…
- RT @MarsHill: It’s easy to say we’re serving “for the Lord,” when secretly we’re hoping for recognition. jesus.to/11VnFkt so true
- What Happens When You Risk it All to Live by Faith? ow.ly/k2Fk4 Great question. How would your life change?
- No More Empty Calories: The U.S. Government Gets Tough On #School #Snacks ow.ly/mYBDn#food About time
- High-Fructose Corn Syrup Is Bad For Everything: It Might Be Killing The #Bees ow.ly/m02Ir#colonycollapse
- Me thinks there is a slow and massive tidal wave coming against #GMO ow.ly/m02vH
- New App Lets You Boycott Koch Brothers,#Monsanto And More By Scanning Your Shopping Cart ow.ly/l4N8r
- Good info…The True Cost of Cheap #foodow.ly/kInXL Better way up America, because our food is killing us.
- ow.ly/k1BP9 Why Labels On Genetically Engineered Foods Won’t Cost Consumers A Dime #gmo
- Why People ‘#Fan’ Brands on #Facebookow.ly/mYBm6
- #Marketing Without Shouting ow.ly/mYAYD Good points.
- Your Brand Is the Exhaust Fume of the Engine of Your Life ow.ly/mCSZ1 #personalbrand
- How to Find the #Customers Who Appreciate Youow.ly/muRXv Easier said than done.
- Gotta differentiate today to stand out. This post might help. #branding ow.ly/lCo1i #sethgodin
- The small business guide to #youtube#marketing Some good stuff here. ow.ly/kVpQI
- The Gap Between What Consumers Say And Do About #Green Brands ow.ly/kIorX
- An emerging online sales channel #preretailow.ly/kACsy
- Good tips on #emailmarketing ow.ly/k1gC0
- Cheat-Sheet On #NSA Spying ow.ly/mYC4lExcellent guide
- Good discussion on #retail #stockouts over on LinkedIn at this link: ow.ly/mPLlL
- Software apps profiled here are using #data and#personalization to become more effective. #saasNice article ow.ly/lQQ1H
- 4 Words That Changed My Career ow.ly/lCoNihint: are you being too careful? @RiskTaking
- 2 words pop out: experience…convenience#generationy #millenials are looking for these in brick/mortar shopping. ow.ly/lcZ7A
- #samedaydelivery #Amazon is really pushing/forcing #retail in this direction.ow.ly/l6GIE
- #darksocial Interesting term on website traffic whose source is unknown. ow.ly/kGtRz
- Carve out 30 minutes every day to do creative work ow.ly/kF7Hs Potentially useful stuff here…think I’ll try it.
- RT @donaldmiller: New post: “Finding the Zone and Punching Fear in the Face” bit.ly/12oYINa
- Fascinating look into #sleep and how we use to do it instead of how we do it today ow.ly/jW0KO
- Whole Foods Finally Has a Real Competitorow.ly/jR7Ni It’s #naturalgrocers, my favorite place for lower prices on organic
- Grocery checkout counter sales have fallen sharply over the last year and a half. #checkstand#retail ow.ly/jR5fo
- If you don’t feel free to be yourself, you can’t connect. Find people who accept your quirks. They’ll heal your soul.
- RT @donaldmiller: Love somebody without trying to change them and they’ll change. It’s a tough little trick to pull off, but it works.
- #Mobile Trends for 2013 and Beyond ow.ly/jI4nBGrt report.
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.