- Developing a marketing strategy
- Great examples for using a strategy to attack from below
- What is the easiest way to take pre-orders at tradeshows?
- Marketing channels master list
- Where is your marketing weak?
- Whole Foods plans #GMO disclosure labels by 2018 ow.ly/iKoI0 Great news #food
- Scientists Officially Link Processed Foods To#Autoimmune Disease ow.ly/ixGyv
- Luv this concept. Easy way to get into the farming business, although at 60K per unit, not cheap#farm #hydroponics ow.ly/iKWyS
- ow.ly/ii8Nf #vending machines. A way to expand#retail?
- Squeezable food: ow.ly/ii7OE #food trend
- RT @unhealthytruth World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Food Companies: @SodaStreamUSA@Stonyfield &more bit.ly/WdTK5x
- The year the Valley embraced sustainable food innovation – great article by @kfehrenbacherbit.ly/12XAJd9 #foodtech
- Your #marketing includes way too much about you, not your customer ow.ly/j0WXQ This is so true.
- #kickstarter company I mentored. #sports,#technology #opensource #smartphonecontrolled portable #scoreboard. ow.ly/iO6pG
- @Fab stops sending you #emails you don’t read, even when you don’t ask them to ow.ly/iKUZnGreat idea. via @TheNextWeb
- ow.ly/isgNp Luv it. #Google getting into#samedaydelivery
- Are Brands Connecting Emotionally With Consumers? ow.ly/i2S2E Good comments following the article. #marketing #branding
- #Marketing Masterworks ow.ly/hXrfU Highly recommended read. Excellent lesson takeaways to apply in your business.
- Understanding Google’s #AuthorRank & How to Use it in Content Marketing via @ContentVerveow.ly/hU9Mr Good stuff for bloggers
- ow.ly/hTkEx Info #flashsales category and #e-commerce in general
- How to Hire a VP of #Sales ow.ly/hTitN Good article
- One way for #retail to take on #amazon.ow.ly/hT8Jj
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.