On the Calendar
See my calendar for other events and places where I’ll be. If they’re on the calendar, that’s an open invitation to join me or meet up with me. Just let me know ahead of time.
- Using franchise stores as the primary marketing for retail growth
- Why its hard for start-ups and small consumer product companies to secure retail shelf space
- Current Training Schedule
- Memorial weekend hike at Snow Mountain Ranch, Granby, Colorado
- Highline Canal – Chatfield State Park Mountain Bike Ride
- Elements of a Company Vision
- RT @EngagingRetail: how retailers can maintain as Amazon enters fashion onforb.es/LgnfwxProblem: more SKU’s means more cost for brands
- Fascinating collage of pictures, products, services and trends in China, from this month’s Trend Briefing. ow.ly/bfcDY
- RT @retail_sails: Kohl’s poster child for successful retailing; where did it all go wrong?bit.ly/KZN33z #retail $KSS Great article
- Mobile payment discussion, especially around Paypal ow.ly/bdB4z #mobile #mcommerce
- RT @haxlr8r: Great shout about the hardware accelerator scene by @josephflaherty on Wired:wired.com/design/2012/05… Cheers @wired !
- RT @retail_sails: Three Myths about What Customers Really Want bit.ly/MNo6Jo
- RT @bfeld: The maker movement starts to attract venture capitalists’ interest | VentureBeat:venturebeat.com/2012/05/22/the… Hopefully a good trend
- RT @retailigence: The most important #mobilepayment #infographic. Ever. | @MobilePayToday – bit.ly/JnLqwc #mcommerce
- Another Kickstarter in the food sector with its own twist on investment/return ow.ly/b7N5Y
- Just 1.5% of Shoppers Decide the Success of New CPG Products, According to New Catalina Report ow.ly/b7LoC
- Future of grocery: ow.ly/b6ovA Great article and comments. I can most agree with the barbell comment.
- Pizza Delicious Bought An Ad On Facebook. How’d It Do? ow.ly/b3P95
- What if California were the Greece of our country?ow.ly/bdu7G Great article that puts the European problems into context.
- Nice infographic on founders and fundingow.ly/b3PNA
- What’s the deal with this bag of H2O over the entry way to coffee shop? ow.ly/i/E7o4 Click here to find out ow.ly/b6vrG
- RT @lsuvik: The Christian life is a paradox–the first will be last, death in return for life, and a prayer of thanks to God in times of sorrow.
Odds & Ends
Here’s a bunch of nature images I’ve captured over the last month around the house. It includes, flowers, bugs, birds and snakes.
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.