Here’s a summary of my online activity last week.
Links and Social Stream Activity
CPG & Retail:
- Good article on Amazon strengths, but Wal Mart is no slouch. http://j.mp/qZQFrt
- Kroger, Stop & Shop Gear Up to Jump-Start Mobile – and they won’t be the last retailers doing so. http://t.co/d3NUTuE
- QR grocery store offers a glimpse of retailing’s future: http://j.mp/qlVpTA Additional thoughts about this great concept posted as well.
- Good article on consumers searching online and then going to buy offline: http://j.mp/ppUx5P
- What are the most creative examples of mobile/retail commerce?: http://j.mp/nCrOdN
- Need someone to run your errands? There’s an app for that: http://j.mp/nm57Wv This is a creative service.
- Some amazing phone apps for health: diagnose malaria and diagnose skin melanona: http://j.mp/ogYzX0
I sent a newsletter out last week that included the last few weeks of posts and links. It is here.
This Week’s Post
I will present in a case study format a recent company I met that has several growth-related issues.
I like posts with pictures. Here’s a few. I spent a good part of Saturday repairing the roof on our upper barn. We had a guest stay with us as well – Gracie, a Goldendoodle.