- Vision, mission, goals and strategy (subscribers)
- Non-disclosure Agreement (subscribers)
- Brokers: When to hire, how to find and manage and when to fire (subscribers)
- How Amazon’s Logistics Keep it Ahead:ow.ly/9ZM43 via @RetailNetGroup
- RT @InStoreTrends: Why So Many Retailers are Claiming EDLP shar.es/pOyS6 #retail#trends #li #fb #EDLP #pricing #strategy #news
- Big box retail under pressure: ow.ly/9YN3f
- Food retailers-growing their private brands:ow.ly/9SJ0t REI in outdoor category is great model/example for growing private brands
- Starbucks’ brilliant move into supermarket supply: sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl… #retail
- RT @retail_sails: What’s In Store, In-Store For U.S. #Retail In 2016 bit.ly/GN9hDZ
- RT @i2packaging: 52% of U.S. consumers say it’s more important to buy local produce than#organic options. goo.gl/4umhj
- RT @dhgisme: Another local farm directorybit.ly/GGUj2Q It seems I learn about a new one each week.
- Costco Makes SKU Rationalization a Fine Art:ow.ly/9OAm0 Good article and comments. I think this is a slow trend in retail.
- RT @dhgisme: USDA Offers School Districts Choice on ‘Pink Slime’ is.gd/6y7n6k by @hbottemiller
- RT @TheLightOfDog: Backyard hazards for your pets: ow.ly/9XJkW
- RT @TheLightOfDog: What are the consequences for a dog who misbehaves? Part 2: ow.ly/9SYtl
- We finally cut the satellite/cable cord per this article: ow.ly/9KdUM Using combo of digital over-air, online and Netflix
Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to brands, products or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.