Links and Social Stream Activity
- Use of Twitter & Blogs by brands seems to be reaching a plateau - ow.ly/7r8ty via @richmeyer. Good data in this article.
- The #1 Google Plus Page Must-do for Website#SEO vsb.li/pqg6Ny
- How Will the “Check-in” Behavior Evolve?rtl.io/EsH via @streetfightmag #LBS#geolocation
- Good idea: treasure hunt with your phone by @gearjunkie. But, app useless after you claim location & too few of them. bit.ly/vfmRjI
- I like Facebook a lot more since they added the lists feature a few months back – in response to G+ circles.
- I’ve made plans for Naturally Boulder Networking Night planca.st/1DEx
- Found @trendwatching November briefing in my inbox this am. Covers deal-hunting. Great info.ow.ly/7mESk
Retail/Consumer Packaged Goods
- More insight about Walmart.com pop-up stores - ow.ly/7r7Sp via @keith_rng
- RT @RethinkRetail: RT @DebraTemplar: Which retailer type is most/least profitable?
- RT @RethinkRetail: JC Penney QR Codes Let You Add Voice Message to Gifts [VIDEO] | Finally, some innovative #QR use! ow.ly/7r7kk
- RT @InStoreTrends: How Are Retailers Preparing for the 2011 Holiday Seasonshar.es/bSJm6 Nice article.
- RT @RethinkRetail:Starbucks Holiday Cups Come to Life; great mrktg idea-useless utility IMHO-but consumers will luv. ow.ly/7pWrm
- RT @outsidemagazine: Inside the sickest competition on earth: A race up a 3000-foot rock face bit.ly/sj0wqD
- RT @EastonMtnProd: Biggest wave ever surfed! 90 ft wave - ow.ly/7pwoY This is crazy.
- RT @TheLightOfDog: Safely breaking up a dog fight: ow.ly/7qwd0 My latest post.
- RT @TheLightOfDog: Preventing, treating and diagnosing diabetes in dogs: ow.ly/7pHP4
- RT @TheLightOfDog: A GPS locator for your dog (or kid, car) ow.ly/7kMhh