I develop, launch and grow consumer product companies, which can also be referred to as business-to-consumer (B2C) and/or business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) companies.
My background includes one company from startup to $100 million, another to $50 million, a third to $25 million and a fourth that is niche-focused doing 6-figures. Previous to these companies, I sold one technology company and crashed two other startups. I continue to work on consumer product startups, either on my own, with partners, or helping others as an advisor or consultant or hired as an employee. I also founded and run a startup incubator for consumer product companies.
I live on a farm in Colorado with my wife and dogs.
How To Get The Best Use of my Content and Knowledge
Review my free content about how to develop, launch and grow your consumer product company. You can also do text searches via the dialog box top right and check the sitemap for a complete listing of my content. I have organized my content as follows:
- Long Form Content: includes posts that are generally very tactical and how-to, related to developing, launching and growing a consumer product company.
- Visuals: consolidates the infographics and diagrams that I include in my posts.
- Downloads: consolidates the downloads I make available in my posts.
- Pemmican Food Startup Documentary: documenting the journey in my latest startup.
My Products, Services and Activities
I work with consumer product companies in the following ways:
- Startups can join Basecamp InQb8r, a free online platform for consumer product startups. It is designed to teach the best strategies and tactics for growth and provide resources to people on how to develop, launch and grow a consumer product company through methods that can lead to more sales – faster – and can make a company and its products more appealing to consumers, resellers and investors, with less risk. Access it here.
- I serve as an advisor to startups.
- Companies hire me to help them develop, launch and grow.
- I develop, launch and grow companies, either on my own or with partners. I currently co-own a business in the pet category
Notifications on New Content I Post
I post new articles to my email list for my startup incubator. Please subscribe from the footer of any page on that website. I also post content out to the various social platforms. See the footer of any page on this website for those links.