Who is Ed Soehnel?
I am a startup and growth company expert: sold 1, built 5, and crashed 2.
I build companies using my Growth Stack, which is my approach to growth that in my experience, requires the least amount of investment and the least amount of risk, and has the potential to provide much faster, more robust and sustainable growth.
I have used this approach exclusively since 2007 and with it, accomplished the following with my partners:
- Took a food company to $50 mm and 32 K retail outlets inside 18 months and profitable;
- Took an education company $25 m inside 3 years and profitable;
- Took a supplement company to $100 mm inside 18-months and profitable;
- Currently working on a pet products company that is at 6-figures in annual revenue and very profitable.
My approach works with any size company. If you want to stay small, it will work, if you want to grow big, it will work.
How To Get The Best Use of my Content and Knowledge
- Learn my Growth Stack, which I teach in a webinar open to anyone and everyone.
- Read more about my incubator for consumer product startups.
- Read my content, which is structured around my Growth Stack. I have the following content sections:
- Micro Content: includes limited commentary on current articles and news I come across that I find relevant for consumer product startups.
- Long Form Content: includes posts that are generally very tactical and how-to, related to developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my Growth Stack.
- Outlook: the big picture stuff I see and work on that drives my activities in developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my Growth Stack.
- Visuals: consolidates the infographics and diagrams that I include in my posts.
- Downloads: consolidates the downloads I make available in my posts.
- Webinars: live screenshares where I teach about developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my Growth Stack.
- Email: My emails roll up recent content updates to my website with some personal commentary included. Please subscribe to my list from the footer of any page.
- Subscribe from the footer of any page to get my new content delivered to your inbox.
- Contact me with any questions or if you need help.