I work in the early-stage and lower-middle-market (0-$50MM in annual revenue ) CPG, FMCG and consumer product marketplace. I sold one company, built six and crashed two.
I currently co-own a small company in the pet category and one in mobile phone tower leasing, but do most of my work through Basecamp InQb8r, where I incubate and fund startups, compile market intelligence about the early-stage (0 to $2 MM in annual revenue) CPG, FMCG and consumer product startup segment, and consult for investors and other consumer product marketplace participants about this segment.
I live on a farm in Colorado with my wife and dogs.
How To Get The Best Use of my Content and Knowledge
Review my free content about how to develop, launch and grow your consumer product company. I have organized my content as follows:
- Long Form Content: includes posts that are generally very tactical and how-to, related to developing, launching and growing a consumer product company.
- Visuals: consolidates the infographics and diagrams that I include in my posts.
- Downloads: consolidates the downloads I make available in my posts.
The above content is on the sitemap page.
My Products, Services and Activities
- Startups can join Basecamp InQb8r to learn how to develop, launch and grow a consumer product company through methods that can lead to more sales – faster – and can make a company and its products more appealing to consumers, resellers and investors, with less risk. I also hold regular open-office hours via videoconferencing to answer specific questions for startups. Membership is free for startups. Access it here.
- I serve as an advisor to startups.
- I fund startups or help them get funded, which is done through Basecamp InQb8r.
- Companies hire me to help them develop, launch and grow. I am a deep generalist in understanding how to develop, launch and grow consumer product companies across all major areas, including R&D, supply chain, production, logistics, marketing, sales, finance and operations, with a focus on technology, processes, systems, databases, data and data science.
- I develop, launch and grow companies, either on my own or with partners.
- I work with other consumer product marketplace participants, including investors, vendors, manufacturers and service providers who need assistance understanding, identifying, locating, vetting and working with early-stage and lower-middle-market (0-$50MM in annual revenue ) companies.
If you seek help growing your company or have any other questions, please contact me.
Notifications on New Content I Post
Subscribe at the page footer to get email updates for new content I post. Emails sent twice per month and come from my business website BasecampInQb8r.com. I also post to various social channels, with links on the page footer.