Who is Ed Soehnel?
My focus is consumer products and with partners, took one company to $100 million, another to $50 million, a third to $25 million and my current company is niche focused in 6-figures.
Previous to these companies, I sold one technology company and crashed two other startups
I build companies using my Growth Stack, which is my approach to growth that in my experience, requires the least amount of investment and the least amount of risk, and has the potential to provide much faster, more robust and sustainable growth.
My approach works with any size company. If you want to stay small, it will work, if you want to grow big, it will work.
How To Get The Best Use of my Content and Knowledge
- Learn my Growth Stack, which I teach in a workshop open to anyone and everyone.
- Read my free content, which is structured around my Growth Stack. I have the following content sections:
- Micro Content: includes limited commentary on current articles and news I come across that I find relevant for consumer product startups.
- Long Form Content: includes posts that are generally very tactical and how-to, related to developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my Growth Stack.
- Outlook: the big picture stuff I see and work on that drives my activities in developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my Growth Stack.
- Visuals: consolidates the infographics and diagrams that I include in my posts.
- Downloads: consolidates the downloads I make available in my posts.
- Workshops: where I teach about developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my Growth Stack.
- Email: My emails roll up recent content updates to my website with some personal commentary included. Please subscribe to my list from the footer of any page.
- Get my paid content to help you grow your consumer product startup.
- Read more about my incubator for consumer product startups.
- Subscribe from the footer of any page to get my new content delivered to your inbox.
- Contact me with any questions or if you need help.