IF YOU HAVE A CONSUMER PRODUCT STARTUP, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. LEARN WHAT HAS WORKED SO YOU CAN APPLY IT TO YOUR COMPANY.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Here are some quick email marketing benchmarks for my dog category business:
- The email open rate averages 50%;
- The clickthrough rate averages 10%;
- In the last 12 months, about 1/6 of my list has not opened any of my emails.
Overall, I am pretty pleased with my list performance, it’s open rate and engagements.
Some things that help:
- Don’t send emails very often – one to two times a month for us;
- Make them especially entertaining – use fun content with lots of images and video;
- Always send a copy of the email a few days after the first email to those that did not open it – that usually gets me another 5-10% open rates;
- Try to use headlines that increase response.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.