This post includes Basecamp InQb8r Platform Status & Updates from November 15-30, 2019
Feature image: return rate optimization
Platform Updates Summary
- We removed the ability for members to submit to the various databases, as we were not getting submissions and the process for us to submit internally had an added step. So, we eliminated this ability which removed the added step for us internally.
- The Basecamp InQb8r platform is live and taking applications. We’ll be switching to a paywall soon so anyone who wants free access please apply soon.
Basecamp InQb8r Platform
Basecamp InQb8r members must be logged in to access the links below.
All updates are recorded in the Changelog:
Data Platform Updates
- We removed the ability for members to include submissions. Analysis added on Grove Collaborative.
- We removed the ability for members to include submissions. We added 20 new resources, mostly accelerators and investors.
- We removed the ability for members to include submissions. We added 11 new distribution sources, including online and offline retailers and wholesalers.
- We’re working on adding all U.S. consumer product companies in the Household Essentials (Repeat Purchasing) category.
See Calendar for details.
- Open office hours scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday, December 4, 10 am.
- Thursday, December 19, 10 am.
Other Items Worth Sharing