I see so many startups and product launches that waste money, time or outright fail because they use the wrong growth strategy.
I build companies using my Growth Stack, which is my approach to growth that in my experience, requires the least amount of investment and the least amount of risk, and has the potential to provide much faster, more robust and sustainable growth.
I have used this approach exclusively over the last 10-years and with it, accomplished the following with my partners:
- Took a food company to $50 mm and 32 K retail outlets inside 18 months and profitable;
- Took an education company $25 m inside 3 years and profitable;
- Took a supplement company to $100 mm inside 18-months and profitable;
- Currently working on a pet products company that is at 6-figures in annual revenue and very profitable.
My approach works with any size company. If you want to stay small, it will work, if you want to grow big, it will work.
I’ll cover my approach to growth and answer 3-key things:
- How to have very profitable products and without having to sell a lot;
- How to get FREE marketing, so you can run a lot of it;
- How to get resellers and retailers and investors to chase you, not the other way around
This workshop is in text format, not video. I have found that most people do not want to sit through a 2-hour webinar, which is the time required to properly teach my Growth Stack, so I put the workshop into text format with appropriate images and diagrams as needed to help illustrate sections.
Please submit your email address to gain access. I will subscribe you to my newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at anytime.
I post what I see and do in consumer products. But I am just one person with my own perspective. I want your opinion and observations from your point of view. Please comment below so I and others can learn. Thank you!