Please Contact Me Using The Form Below
Before you contact me, please do the following first, as it may answer your questions and give you more context about what I know and how I grow companies.
- Learn the best growth approach for consumer product startups and product launches, a workshop in slideshare and text format freely open to everyone. This approach – what I call the Growth Stack – is my road map for how to successfully develop, launch and grow a consumer product company.
- Review my free content structured around my roadmap. You can also do text searches via the dialog box top right and check the sitemap for a complete listing of my content. I have also organized my content as follows:
- Micro Content: includes limited commentary on current articles and news I come across that I find relevant for consumer product startups.
- Long Form Content: includes posts that are generally very tactical and how-to, related to developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my roadmap.
- Outlook: the big picture stuff I see and work on that drives my activities in developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my roadmap.
- Visuals: consolidates the infographics and diagrams that I include in my posts.
- Downloads: consolidates the downloads I make available in my posts.
- Workshops: where I teach about developing, launching and growing a consumer product company using my roadmap.
- Email: My emails roll up recent content updates to my website with some personal commentary included. Please subscribe to my list from the footer of any page.
- If you want more help on implementing my road map described in the workshop above into your startup, subscribe for access to my Lean & Agile Framework, which is a large knowledgebase organized to take a startup from idea to $50 million in annual sales using the above road map. My Framework is the operating manual to executing on the road map covered in the workshop above.
- If you feel you still need more one-on-one help, I have a startup incubator designed to give you one-on-one with me based on using my road map and Lean & Agile Framework. Review that here.