IF YOU HAVE A CONSUMER PRODUCT STARTUP, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. LEARN WHAT HAS WORKED SO YOU CAN APPLY IT TO YOUR COMPANY.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Tips from the video are posted below.
I heard something recently which I think is important for all of us to reflect on:
How do we stay relevant with our knowledge and skills as we work for companies or start our own companies and serve our customers?
Here’s how I do it:
- Stay abreast of broad changes in my industry. For me, it is consumer trends and consumer products. See included images which are great snapshots for me;
- Use technology and stay current with it;
- Increase productivity with newly available technology;
- Learn new skills…always be learning;
- Be creative – don’t do what everyone else does and don’t do it just because that is the way it has always been done;
- Know what you don’t know and learn it; the most dangerous thing to becoming less relevant is when you don’t know what you don’t know. Industries change and progress as a result of technology and regulatory changes, so keep track of those in your industry and you will reduce the don’t know what you don’t know state;
- Identify your leverage and take advantage of it. One way to define leverage to me is where you can push with less effort than others and get more results;
- Know what you are good at and focus on that. Be careful of doing things that water down what you are good at;
- Follow your own passions – life is too short;
- Know your tribe and who you do your best work with. Try to spend most of your time working work with those people.
The following are from this article: The consumer sector in 2030: Trends and questions to consider I keep them handy because they provide a great overview of trends to be aware of in my industry of consumer products.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.